| Born | 1882 in 8 Park Road, Halifax, Yorkshire |
|---|---|
| Died | 1945 in Richmond Nursing Home |
Frank was baptised on 8 October 1882, at Park Chapel, Halifax; educated at Marlborough and King’s College, Cambridge he was a mining engineer who owned the Bayton Colliery, Cleobury Mortimer (pre 1911 newspaper cutting: entertained 170 employés and their wives at the Wheatsheaf Inn; had first refusal of minerals from the Mawley Estate until 1915); of The Jailands, Abberley (tenant); of The Snead, Pensax, Worcestershire, 19..-1914; Lieut., RFC, 1914-18 War; of 821/826 Salisbury House, London Wall, London EC2; later of Holophone House, Elverton Street, Vincent Square, SW1; 19..-27, of ?19/47/49 Pembroke Square, London W6; 1927-32, of 25 Holland Villas Road, London W14; 1932-38, of 1 Addison Crescent, W14; from 1938, of Tideway, Lonsdale Road, Barnes London SW13 (later lived in by Priscilla, who sold house in 1951); his (oil) portrait, 23”x19”(59x49cms), painted by Glyn Philpot, 1909, is in the possession of his daughter Frances Bennett. Frank died on 22nd September 1945, in a Richmond nursing home; he was cremated and his name was added to Joyce’s gravestone.
Born
Married Joyce Margaret Morley FLETCHER
Death of wife, Joyce Margaret Morley FLETCHER
Died 1945